Monday, 30 January 2012

Final Major Project: Some Drawings...





Some of my initial drawings for my FMP. I am going to try and mix the imagery up within my drawing sheets to make them more interesting as I think the top one is the most successful drawing sheet so far combining African beetles and ornate ceiling moldings.

As my project has progressed I feel my concept has developed and become clearer, I now realise that it is very much based on different cultures within the world as I have been using imagery from various parts of the world: Florals - typically English garden, Insects - African/ Middle Eastern, Ornate patterns - Palace of Versaille, Bright Colours - L.A/ Vegas/ Blackpool illuminations! Bit confusing but that is what is in my head at the moment!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...